Monique's Ballet in SF

Ballet class for adult

"Think" beauty, "Create" beauty, "Keep" beauty,
Monique's ballet for adult, support your inner beauty to bloom out beauty.

Friday, October 24, 2014

OCT 23, Farewell rehersal for Etsuko

Posted by http://moniqueballetsf.blogspot.com/ at 1:16 AM
I just wanted tell you about Etsuko story. she jointed our class May 2013 as zero experienced ballet dancer.
As soon as came to SF, She took my introductory class and move up to regular class.
She told me that she might no contact people for a few month when she came to SF.
But we braked her such imagine!
She has had great progress with our class. She performed, got a part time job and delivered a beautiful baby...  So many things she got along with this class :D
Most fantastic thing was she got  great friends have  compassion in this group. We are not only taking "just class" and make their high nose. We are a group for growing our mind and spirt together. I hope that everybody aware my hart signal " compassion " without any administrate mind. We are a family and sharing. I share my knowledge to all of them. I am always updated my skill. All of my students will get fresh idea and improve more than "now" in  body, mind and spirit. It might be a bit strange strategy  to form a class for get used to americanized package price menu brain. Thats why our class has shining with me with same "Code" which loveing, careering each other. It might hard to understand this class consept. because unusual compare to other.

Farewell to Etsuko :
Showing Etsuko a bit performance with working progress for Etuko who really wanted to see our performance .



Thank you for  all of you! I love you.



I am so happy with Etsuko and Tomo, and their baby! 

Congrats! baby girls!  so cute :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Monique's Ballet SF Copyright © 2012 Monique Ballet Class in San Francisco