Monique's Ballet in SF

Ballet class for adult

"Think" beauty, "Create" beauty, "Keep" beauty,
Monique's ballet for adult, support your inner beauty to bloom out beauty.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Review for 2018 and Resolution for 2019

Posted by http://moniqueballetsf.blogspot.com/ at 1:17 AM
Welcome to 2019!
Megumi Yamamoto: Music director for KOKORO volunteer.She retired this project on 11/11  2018.
Deeply appreciate  for 7years with us 

Always at the beginning of a new year I think about all I have done with my dance group.
And last year, 2018, really was a stable and happy year for MBSF! 
We had a great performance at the Kokoro senior home on 11/11 for an early start of the holiday season.  I didn't realize for how many years we have been doing this service. Each year I was so seriously focused about the performers and how to make the seniors happy. It turned out I did set this performance now already for 7 years! I really Really Appreciate the effort of everyone involved to be able to have this service each year! 
It was a happy surprise, when I saw the article in Kokoro's December news issue covering our performance, explaining the efforts we take to make this service possible, and how this service brightens up the residents' hearts. I felt touched how they noticed my efforts.
An effort that would be nothing without the commitment and effort of all my dancers.
also I have to tell you that Megumi Yamamoto for our KOKORO volunteer music directer was retiring. Thank you Megumi for 7 years our adventure... We will miss you and we will have a new adventure.
Thank you to all! 
All this bright energy made our 13th Annual Studio performance successful! 
Thank you! 
We will continue this tradition 2019 and beyond!
Happy new year! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Monique's Ballet SF Copyright © 2012 Monique Ballet Class in San Francisco